Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5 Things I'm loving right now-Jenny Wells, Knoxville Instructor

Training for my first tri
Several of the other instructors and I are about to experience our first tri! It’s definitely
pushing me out of my comfort zone which is a little scary but I’m surrounded by great
friends all working toward the same goal which makes it a blast!

Frozen yogurt
Several frozen yogurt spots have popped up all over Knoxville. They all allow you to
choose your flavor and mix in all kinds of yummy (MOSTLY healthy) mixings.

Spring workouts
Love this time of year where you don’t have to layer up to stay warm but are also not
sweating just thinking of putting work-out gear on and getting outside. It’s the absolute
perfect time to work out.

Chaco flip flops
While I love flip flops of every color and style, my arches definitely do not. Found these
leather Chaco flip flops which are SO comfy!

Favorite workout: Ground attack
I love this workout because it’s ALWAYS hard. It doesn’t matter how great of shape I’m
in or how many times I’ve done it, it makes me sore every time. Who doesn’t love a
little inch worm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers