Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5 things I'm loving right now - JoJo, Atlanta Instrucor

1.  The weather getting warmer! 
  Ah, Spring!  At least it is here in Atlanta.  The birds are chirping waking me up for boot camp and the sun is rising just as our camp is finishing up.  Nothing like starting the day stretching in a sunrise. 
2.  My water bottle the "adult sippy cup"
  I love water, but I didn't always.  My mom used to beg me to drink water.  It wasn't until I started boot camp 5 years ago (!) that I became a fan.  As much as I love it, I don't get enough of it if I don't have a water bottle with a straw.  I like this one because it holds a lot of water, fits in my cup holder and has a straw.  
3.  Lululemon in stride jacket
  This is my first jump into Lululemon clothing.  Everyone I know that has shopped there raves about it.  My grandmother gifted me this one and I have to say, I get it.  It fits well, is flattering, functional, and a great color.  Plus it has those thumb holes I love.  Perfect for Spring. 
4.  Festival Season
  The awesome weather brings FESTIVALS!  I love going to the park, strolling the booths and meeting up with friends to listen to music.  Plus, most festivals have an accompanying 5k.  
5.  The Hover
  This is my favorite move to do at boot camp right now.  It's challenging but when I do it it makes me feel so strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers